1. Payment terms: All customers must understand that our fees shall not be altered and discounts/exemptions cannot be made in the fees mentioned on the website. All payments are to be made to the company through online payment modes only.
2. Refund request can be made by contacting us via email (email@example.com) or via phone (+91 8329083704).
3. All plans of PingoLearn are covered under ‘No questions asked’ refund policy. Our policy lasts up to 30 days from the date of fee payment. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
4. The refund will be made either to a valid bank account through NEFT or a valid UPI Id. The refund amount will be processed within 3 business days from the day of refund request from the customer.
5. Our refund policy states that a customer can cancel anytime and pay only for the classes that they have attended, rest of the fee will be refunded. For example, if a customer paid ₹5000 for a plan having 30 classes and then requested a refund after attending 10 classes, the customer will be eligible to get a refund = 20/30*5000 = ₹3333.
6. If a customer pays fee in monthly instalments, refund for a particular month will be calculated depending upon the instalment paid for that month.